Truly lifelike sound, unmatched anywhere near its price!
“And now it’s even better!”
The original Signature 15 Integrated earned nothing but glowing reviews. One reviewer even challenged its readers: "I dare you to do better!" Guess, what... we did!
This upgraded version of our highly successful Signature 15, delivers:
- Better sound
- A fresh new look
- Rapid access for tube rolling
- Expanded tube choices, for more options to tailor sound to taste
- A new feature option — anyone into reference-level headphones?
Renaissance Edition upgrades available for your Signature 15 LFP-V Edition. Learn more
- New Renaissance Edition Class-A tube stage, delivering the highest level of sonic purity
- New amp board (that compared to the Signature 15) breathes more life into your music
- New front-panel rotary switch controls power ON / OFF and SMART operation mode
- 3 analog inputs
- Solid aluminum remote volume control
- Tube-buffered output jacks to drive an active subwoofer or external amplifier
- Hand-built in the USA
- Backed by our 10-year warranty and highly personalized customer service
State-of-the-art technology. Delivers improved sound & added convenience compared to alternative battery types.
LiFePO4 (LFP) battery packs have much lower internal resistance (compared to SLA), which translates directly into better sound. And only Red Wine Audio offers premium LFP battery packs for an entire line of hi-fi components, resulting in:
- Great dynamics
- Tight, resolved bass
- An open and extended treble response
- The most environmentally friendly battery technology available
- 5 times the cycle life compared to sealed lead-acid (SLA) batteries
- No loss in cycle life when batteries run to complete discharge
- Built-in, custom-designed cell management, optimizing battery performance and reliability
- Ease of replacement, with no special skills or soldering required
Adds richness and warmth. Standard on most components.
We’re the first company to combine tube richness and warmth, with a level of purity only LiFePO4 battery power can deliver, and make it available across an extensive line of audio components, delivering:
- A large 3-dimensional soundstage
- Lifelike harmonics and tone
- Outstanding retrieval of subtle detail
- The blackest background achievable using tubes
- An emotionally involving, “toe-tapping” listening experience
- Ability to fine tune the sound, via tube rolling, to match your system needs and musical taste
- New on-board switch allows choice of 6922 or 12AX7 families of tubes, for added flexibility in tube rolling
- New addition of polystyrene bypass capacitors provides more open and nuanced top-end response
- Operates in Class-A mode, delivering the highest level of sonic purity
- Delayed turn-on sequencing mutes audio signal while tubes warm up, avoiding turn on / off “pops”
- Maximizes tube life by heating them prior to applying plate voltage
- “Buffered-design” via high input impedance and low output impedance, breaths additional life into your music
- Auto-biasing for tubes – so just plug ‘n play!
6922 / E88CC, 6DJ8 / ECC88, 7308 / E188CC, 7DJ8 / PCC88, 6N23, 6H23, 6N11, and 6GM8
12AX7 / ECC83, E83CC / ECC803, 5751, 12DT7 / 12DM7/12DF7, 6681, 7058, and 7025
Fully automates all aspects of battery management. AC power can be totally absent from signal path, for better sound.
Our innovative SMART board (Seamless battery Monitoring and Auto Recharge circuiT) continuously monitors battery pack voltage. When voltage drops to predetermined level, SMART turns your unit OFF and begins charging. When charging is complete, the external charger can remain connected indefinitely. It’s that simple!
New 3-position front-panel rotary switch provides added convenience when selecting one of three operating modes:
1. OFF and charging
2. ON while charging at the same time, for unlimited play time
3. ON in “Pure Battery Mode,” where both positive and negative leads of battery charger internally disconnect from battery (so there’s zero chance of sound degradation)
- In-rush current limiting provides your unit with soft starting, maximizing component lifespan
- External battery charger to completely eliminate internal AC noise
Our new Renaissance Edition enclosures fuse traditional with new design elements, resulting in a timeless, organic look.
Choose between natural maple, rich walnut or warm cherry solid-wood front & side panels — each crafted & finished by hand, and protected by multiple coats of polyurethane. We also hand-sand between coats to produce a smooth and enduring finish.
- 1/2" thick, solid-wood front and side panels*
- Laser engraved front panels
- Chrome plated, solid aluminum knobs
- Red LED "power-ON" indicator above the mode select knob
Black, powder-coated top plate with Red Wine Audio logo ventiation holes - provides easy access to inside of unit by simply removing a few thumb screws
* Wood side panels only available for units that do not have side heatsinks
Personal pride is evident in every component we build. Our products:
- Are designed and built by hand in the USA
- Incorporate premium parts throughout like discrete FETs vs. lesser sounding (and less expensive) op amps
- Feature purist circuit designs, including short and direct signal paths
- Run 'off-the-grid' on pure LiFePO4 (LFP) battery power, eliminating the AC-to-DC conversion process when listening
- Are built to last, and backed by a comprehensive 10-year warranty and highly personalized service
We offer both single-ended and balanced headphone stages
The single-ended output brings your music to life with fine resolution, lifelike soundstage, and natural timbre & tone. And for your hard-to-drive headphones, the balanced headphone stage offers all the sonic goodness of our single-ended stage — plus it delivers more power and stunning dynamics.
Single-ended headphone stage…
- Delivers a highly-resolved and seductive headphone listening experience
- Couples warmth and tone, while uncovering subtle details and delicate spatial cues
- Uses a 6.35mm (1/4") stereo headphone jack on front panel
- Is powered by the LFP battery pack inside your unit, delivering an ultra-quiet background
The single-ended headphone stage comes standard on our Cassabria headphone amplifier, and is offered as a factory installed option on select Red Wine Audio components.
Balanced headphone stage…
- Drives a wide range of headphones with ease
- Brings music to life with stunning dynamics, fine resolution, lifelike soundstage, and natural timbre & tone
- Features a high-current, discrete FET design that delivers a clean 5 watts RMS into 32-ohms
- Uses a Neutrik 4-pin XLR output jack on front panel
- Is powered by the LFP battery pack inside your unit, delivering an ultra-quiet background
The balanced headphone stage comes standard on our Cassabria headphone amplifier, and is offered as a factory installed option on select Red Wine Audio components.
Note: Signature 15 reviews follow.
Signature 16 is an upgraded version of our Signature 15.
Industry Feature — A behind the scenes look at the Renaissance Edition product line!
“These components will be the very best we have offered since I started RWA in 2005”
Part-Time Audiophile selects our Signature 15 as one of the year’s best, stating…
“This thing was killer. The only limit here was the 15 watts per channel — assuming that this was enough (think, “good speaker matching”), this little amp was top of the heap. Very impressive!”
Part-Time Audiophile places our Signature 15 integrated amp on his list of “most wanted components,” adding…
“If it [the Signature 15] fits your system, you cannot do better at this price point. C-A-N-N-O-T.”
Our Signature 15 Integrated wins another audio award. This time it’s the “Dar-KO” from Digital Audio Review!
“A superb-sounding integrated that immediately nullifies doubts about mains power quality.”
“…the Signature 15 mainlines refinement and musical engagement. Intoxication + affordability = addiction.”
Source: John Darko, Digital Audio Review
Is our Signature 15 integrated really as good as it gets? One reviewer sums it nicely in six simple words: ”I dare you to do better!“
“… the Signature 15 from Red Wine Audio is an excellent example of what’s best in the audio high-end.”
“$1,500, for this level of sound, is unbelievable. The fact that this is all Made In The USA? Inconceivable.”
“…I dare you to do better…”
Source: Part-Time Audiophile
In our new Signature 15 integrated amplifier, Tone Audio finds high end performance at a reasonable price. Modesty aside, we at Red Wine Audio wholeheartedly agree.
“… (Vinnie) mines pure gold with an amplifier that expresses the soul of music.”
“There’s a certain cleanliness, and at the same time, an unmistakably, highly organic sound.”
“You’d never guess you are listening to a $1,500 integrated amplifier. And that’s exactly what makes the Signature 15 so awesome.”
Source: Jeff Dorgay, TONEAudio Magazine
How do you define value?
6moons pits the Signature 15 integrated against a lauded amp / preamp combo costing more than five times the price. So what do you get – or possibly loose – for the $6,500 delta? Here’s a hint: Our new Signature 15 earns an extremely rare Blue Moon Award!
“The first things which thus struck me about Vinnie’s new discrete transistor design were its more teased-out refined treble; and its overall higher resolution… without sacrificing overall warmth and weightiness, the new battery type plus very different output stage had lifted the general presentation to a higher plateau of sophistication.”
“…this sound majored big time on body, a powerful sense of robustness, very grippy taut bass and tonal heaviness… to get there for $1.500 rather than an ASR Emitter II-type $10.000 sticker is a really big deal. It’s why the latest Red Wine Audio model joins the original Signature 30 in garnering our Blue Moon Award. It’s an even better amp with more features for essentially the same price as it was six years ago. Take that to the bank!”
Source: Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
|Included tube||6922/E88CC dual triode|
6922/E88CC, 6DJ8/ECC88, 7308/E188CC, 7DJ8/PCC88, 6N23, 6H23, 6N11, and 6GM8
12AX7/ECC83, E83CC/ECC803, 5751, 12DT7/12DM7/12DF7, 6681, 7058, and 7025
16 watts RMS per channel into 8-ohms
32 watts RMS per channel into 4-ohms
|Recommended nominal speaker impedance||
4 to 16 ohm
(if you have questions regarding your speakers, please contact us)
|Input sensitivity||Approximately 0.6 Vrms|
Battery Pack / Charger
|Battery||Red Wine Audio 25.6V LiFePO4 battery pack|
|Battery charger||30V, 2A LiFePO4 battery charger; Input voltage range: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz|
|Typical continuous play time in battery mode between full charges||6 to 8 hours|
|Dimensions||13.5" width x 10.5" depth (including volume knob and rear panel jacks) x 3.75" height (including feet)|
|Weight (without charger)||Approximately 8 lbs.|
|Package weight||Approximately 14 lbs.|