Liliana LFP-V Edition (Discontinued)
First battery-powered amplifier to unite high-current MOSFET outputs with our innovative vacuum tube input stage, delivering iron-fisted power wrapped in a velvet glove.
At 115wpc RMS into 8-ohms (230wpc RMS into 4-ohms), Liliana Monoblocks drive even the most power hungry speakers with ease. But unlike other high-watt amps where music goes flat at moderate volume levels, Liliana’s will amaze you, even when played softly. And when you crave “you-are-there” SPLs, Liliana redefines what to expect from a reference-level amplifier.
- Innovative battery-powered Class-A vacuum tube input stage delivers seductive midrange warmth and tone, a huge soundstage, and a sweet and airy top end – further enhanced by an uncanny absence of background noise
- High-current, battery-powered Class-AB MOSFET output stage allows for some serious “dc-direct” current delivery, so Liliana’s dynamics and control are out of this world!
- Onboard microprocessor controlled thermal and short-circuit management make Liliana virtually bulletproof
- Onboard SMART battery management
- Front-panel mounted rotary switch controls power ON / OFF and SMART operation mode
- Line-level output “pass through” provides option to drive active subwoofers or other power amplifiers (i.e. bi-amping)
- Movable clear acrylic windows – built into top cover panels – provide easy access for tube-rolling
- Like all our products, Liliana Monoblocks are all hand-built in the USA
Learn about the unique design innovations behind our sound.
Adds richness and warmth.
SMART Battery Monitoring
Fully automates all aspects of battery management.
TONEAudio test drives the Liliana monoblocks. Looks like Jeff LOVES what he hears!
“… [the Liliana monoblocks] feature neutral tonality, speed, dynamics and low level detail retrieval that few amplifiers in their price category can match.”
“The Lilianas have an excellent sense of pace and timing, combined with tons of texture.”
“…these amplifiers are of top quality and able to be installed in the context of any system.”
“Highly recommended! ”
Source: Jeff Dorgay, TONEAudio Magazine
Our new Liliana Monblocks earn a "Top Tone 2012" award! Jeff Dorgay – Tone’s Publisher – notes for the selected products, “…we’ve picked the components that are our absolute favorites…”
“The Liliana offers the grain-free sound and uncanny low-level detail resolution for which RWA is known and brings the Liliana to a wider range of speakers with its additional power.”
Inefficient speakers? Large room? Or simply craving superb sound backed by abundant power? 6Moons finds your destination in Red Wine Audio’s new Liliana Monoblocks!
“…RWA(s) recipe has been successfully scaled up to drive beastlier speakers.”
“For an amplifier such low-impedance current delivery means superior control over the connected loudspeaker.”
“With the Lilianas we thus get the promise of perfectly silent operation, perfectly consistent always predictable performance and what Vinnie views as the perfect combination of slam and delicacy.”
“Applied equally and consistently to build quality, to the proven battery concept, to applicability (which includes most speakers any shopper in these leagues would consider) and finally to the core but now refined sound signature, the most relevant catch phrase for Liliana really is super solid! That then becomes your destination…”
Source: Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
At 115wpc RMS into 8-ohms, and powered off-the-grid by premium LFP battery packs, Liliana marks another industry first for Red Wine Audio
|Included tube||6922/E88CC dual triode|
|Accepted tubes||6922/E88CC, 6DJ8/ECC88, 7308/E188CC, 7DJ8/PCC88, 6N23, 6H23, 6N11, and 6GM8|
115 Watts RMS per channel into 8-ohms
230 Watts RMS per channel into 4-ohms
|Recommended nominal speaker impedance||
4 to 16 ohm
(if you have questions regarding your particular set of speakers, please feel free to contact us)
|DC Offset Voltage||Hand-tuned to no greater than +/- 5mV|
Battery Pack / Charger
|Battery||Red Wine Audio 51.2V LiFePO4 battery pack|
|Battery charger||60V, 1A LiFePO4 battery charger; Input voltage range: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz|
|Typical continuous play time in battery mode between full charges||Approximately 6 to 8 hours|
|Dimensions||12" width x 14" depth (including front panel knob and rear panel jacks) x 4.5" height (including spiked feet)|
|Weight (without charger)||Approximately 16 lbs. (per monoblock)|
|Package weight||Approximately 20 lbs. (per monoblock)|