Ginevra LFP-V Edition (Discontinued)
MM / MC Phonostage
For audiophiles who still cherish vinyl as the superior playback media.
No media holds more potential to convey emotion. From the first cut, Ginevra’s sound seduces you with its:
- Natural and organic sound signature
- Perfect balance of delicacy and dynamics
- Huge soundstage, drawing you even deeper into the performance
- Switchable MM / MC inputs
- Fully discrete Class-A FET gain stages, avoiding sound degrading opamps
- Adjustable MC load settings, including resistor sockets for custom loading so you can optimize for any MC cartridge (no soldering required)
Learn about the unique design innovations behind our sound.
Adds richness and warmth.
SMART Battery Monitoring
Fully automates all aspects of battery management.
|Included tube||6922/E88CC dual triode|
|Accepted tubes||6922/E88CC, 6DJ8/ECC88, 7308/E188CC, 7DJ8/PCC88, 6N23, 6H23, 6N11 and 6GM8|
|MM gain / load||40dB / 47k|
|MC gain / adjustable loads||60dB / (75, 82, 90, 100, 350, 500, 1k, 10k and custom load sockets to meet any loading requirement)|
|Voltage gain stage design||Fully discrete, Class-A FET|
|Output impedance||Less than 100 ohms|
|RIAA||Passive RIAA filter between two discrete, Class-A FET gain stages|
|Transformers / rectifiers / DC-DC converters||None – for the purest possible sound reproduction|
Battery Pack / Charger
|Battery||Red Wine Audio 25.6V LiFePO4 battery pack|
|Battery charger||30V, 2A LiFePO4 battery charger; Input voltage range: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz|
|Typical continuous play time in battery mode between full charges||Approximately 8 hours|
|Dimensions||12" width x 9" depth x 3.5" height (including feet)|
|Weight (w/o charger)||Approximately 8 lbs.|
|Package weight||Approximately 14 lbs.|